No, but there is a potential for a future product of Wargaming coming to consoles sure, as some recent news lead us up to that conclusion. Die hard fans of World of Tanks don’t need to be frightened by the general console public since they won’t mix in a way, but there is one thing one know and that is that Wargaming is bathing in money, atleast for now, things can get better or worse. Minecraft was the first to kind of go on consoles after a huge PC indie only title, so the are good at that.
Formal quote about this comes from a CEO itself:
“The move into console game development is a huge step for Wargaming, as we begin to expand our presence into new platforms,” also “We are looking forward to sharing the fruits of our labor soon.”
Sounds interesting that’s for sure, we just hope that they don’t ever forget about their PC market, like some companies happened to do, some of you recall Crytek and it’s boss EA which is more focused on console games, but we here like promo codes and upgrades for our tanks.
With it’s new update, that is no longer in development the 4J Studios hopes to fix at least 40 problems people are experiencing. The download will be available real soon on Xbox Live like all the previous updates to this date.
This update however will be kind of disappointment for some of the players since the past 2 updates have been so much more, there was more content that was brought to the player. Yes we are kind on writing about Xbox as we are for PC but the Mod Loader or TFC mod manager is still here and supported the same way. The list is below, from fix number 1. to number 40.
Fix for random crash on Kick Player.
- Fix for a random crash on loading the tutorial.
- Fix for freeze when writing on a sign as an autosave starts.
- Fix for crash when attempting to enter an online enabled game session after losing connection to the Xbox LIVE service.
- Performance improvement for the Enchantment interface.
- Fix to display a message when monsters are nearby on trying to sleep in a bed.
- Fix for an issue causing blocks to reappear after being destroyed when the server is busy.
- Fix for Experience Orbs being invisible for a period of time when created.
- Fix to force a Nether Fortress, Blaze Spawner and Nether Wart to always be present in the Nether for a newly created world.
- Fix for autosave not working when the host has gone into an idle state.
- Fix to increase the spawn rate for Mooshrooms.
- Change to make Blazes drop Glowstone Dust as well as Blaze Rods.
- Fix to player experience level display in two player vertical splitscreen mode.
- Fix for Quick Move not being possible while holding something in the cursor.
- Fix for armor position on Bad Santa when sat down.
- Changed “Download Content” menu to “Minecraft Store”.
- New photo frames for avatar items in the Minecraft Store.
- Fix for Magma Cube hit boxes.
- Added an Awkward Potion to the Potions page in the Creative Menu.
- Fix to show the aura of enchanted items for other players in an online game.
- Fix for tools enchanted with Unbreaking occasionally repairing themselves.
- Changes to improve breeding – Love Mode status is now network synchronised, and animals react more correctly if spawn limits are reached when breeding.
- Fix for issue with “Take Half” in the Brewing Stand interface.
- Fix to allow the map to be displayed when the player has turned off Display Hand.
- Fix for potion effects being removed after using the Nether Portal.
- Fix to stop the item in hand being changed when traveling to/from the Nether.
- Fix for Compass not pointing to the original spawn point after having been in The Nether.
- Fix to allow players to be able to eat food even if they are not allowed to build and mine.
- Fix to allow client players to toggle Custom Skin Animation.
- Fix for player gamertag border color being wrong after a respawn/dimension change.
- Fix for issue in splitscreen where it was possible to craft items without a player having the resources required.
- Fix to remove the Love Mode tooltip when animals are unable to enter Love Mode.
- Change to moderator option description in the Host and Player Options.
- Fix for the submerged edge of the world emitting a faint light.
- Fix for lighting issue with mobs in water.
- Fix to stop food being removed when feeding animals in Creative Mode.
- Fix to stop Bones being removed when taming wolves in Creative Mode.
- Change to make baby wolves tame when born.
- Fix for Blaze Rods not being identified as fuel for a furnace.
- Fix for issue with sky lighting values making bedrock layer fully lit.
Always good to see new and more place to improve even if it’s just a game, or mod manager.
As the time goes one, so do PC units that are being sold are going and going, now closing up to 9,000,000 copies sold for PC only, which means more and more money to mojang to finance everything in future, also TFC mod manager is being more and more searched for.
With the big numbers going even bigger we are coming close to a new update called Update 8, which is being said to come really soon, but this is we guess for Xbox 360, since on that platform is more and more players also. What is being fixed spot on we don’t actually know, but there will be around 40 fixes.
Blocky world that attracts everyone
Since we are talking about computer sales we could speak a little about a PC update which we wanted to see for a while, after all fuss about Ending on Xbox and now focus is on computers, mouse and keyboard.
Update by the update, this game is just getting better, and Minecraft will never stop doing that, improving itself as a open world blocky indie game which we all love to play online on servers and in singleplayer.
There are some things modders love to do, like changing textures to such things as the characters or simple blocks to build a house, and you can load up those mods with our program / tool, but the important thing is that Mojang ( which is featured in a documentary ) never stops updating and working on Minecraft, since now we have animated textures in minecraft ! Not a big deal you can say, but can you imagine a snowy holiday alike town built using this animated textures, it would go as popular as the game itself, maybe even more watched then the star wars space ship being built and showed off.
Little outdoors cinema in Minecraft with the latest update.
There are already some illusions being done with this in a game, like the walls moving but they are really not moving, and those are the things that make Minecraft community so great. Creating and uploading then being there to download for us is what makes us happy.
From cooking meth in breaking bad by another character, this character goes to Minecraft with his son, his role in the series is Hank, not a huge fan but sounds really cool from an actor to know for a game like this. With Minecraft there is always something happening, sales jump around, Notch (who donated a big pile of money recently) ‘s beard grows even longer (we are joking it will be the same) and mods are coming for us to load it up with our Mod Loader our web.
How about a real world in Minecraft, yes some player think of it like a real world already, since it’s so addicting, you just can’t stop playing it on your PC or your Xbox 360, but there is an interesting idea floating around, about recreating the Earth in 1:1500 scale, the maps would be downloadable for sure, we might offer it here also for download, with out Mcmoddr, since this is also so cool.
Modding isn’t only thing in Minecraft that’s happening, there is also this “mapping” or “making skins” , since the other way around to say it sounds a bit middle ages term, you may know it from Game of Thrones. We can’t wait to visit the world in Minecraft, as long as people play it there is alway something to do.
Documentary about Minecraft and it’s creator Notch and his small company Mojang, in which we see the progress from the start to the end in Minecraft. 2player production doesn’t really get into the modding of the game and mods which kind of makes us sad since it’s a big part of the game. Even though some parts of the movie feature various texture packs but that’s not really what we are in to.
Notch is the star of the movie, and there is the co owner of the company, an former employee from King which is a company/ website which makes money on flash game, and guess what, Markus used to work for them. Movie is fantastic, its a movie made by a niche company about a niche or an indie company. The cool thing is they uploaded it to the The Pirate Bay and you can download it for free, but off course you can also pay for it for 8 dollars which we recommend since they worked it off so hard to make it.
While the movie doesnt provide anything about how to make it big step by step it still inspires you a lot and also focuses on how to stay close with yours while you are a big shot.
“Temporary fixes aren’t good enough – we need deep and meaningful reform to protect software development and keep it as free and democratic as possible,” are the words form the creator of Minecraft, and indie developer which probably doesn’t like the whole idea of patents in software, cause would we be playing this game on our PC’s if he didn’t have acces to certain programs to create. Would we have TFC mod manager, or MCMODDR, whatever you want to call it, if everything is protected under law and patterned.
Some call him God, Markus Notch
$250 thousand dollars isn’t little money we are speaking him, we can see his own game serves him well, as he sold over 8 million games since it’s alpha release. And the number is growing, this game isn’t anything like call of duty or not even a mmorpg, cause mmorpg ends, this one we don’t see and ending that’s for sure. Support from the Mojang company will never stop we hope, since we all love so damn much the world of blocks for us to build and sometimes destroy. We just hope some errors or disable of entering the game on certain configurations won’t stop us, the most popular java errors.
4J Studios doesn’t stop working on Xbox 360 version, the console version of this indie block making gaming is getting more and more close to PC one, or Mac, what ever you prefer. The star of this update, not update for TFC mod manager but Minecraft game is the Ender Dragon, which means you will kind of be able to finish the game, in game now. But that’s not the only thing that is new to this update 7, on PC called 1.01 as we may thought.
Animal breeding, potion brewing, experience points and enchantments and many other things is now something you will be able to experience on your console at home on your comfy couch. There is a catch, The end will be there only when Update 8 comes, but the dragon will be here we hope.
What about experience ? Yes! It is here, you will have your levels just like in any other game don’t worry, it won’t affect your gameplay much but it will sure be a cool addition to it.
Getting into #1 spot for downloaded game on XBLA has it’s pros and cons, something that developers should totally do is make more updates, cause there are still some stuff that are missing in the game, and features people are craving for since original release date, not of whole game, but the alpha version, on PC and MAC.
With Mod Loader for Minecraft being downloaded from our website, we guess people are still playing and buying Minecraft for a long time for sure. What can we do as customers is probably not much, but the support for the original game is not gonna miss from us, since we all bought it and do downloading everything new that comes from the game makers, not only Notch but the other teams to.
Building all kinds of things with block is still addictive, on various server, so on multiplayer and singleplayer, playing alone is fun too.
We all love building many stuff with blocks in Minecraft, it can be famous people, awesome buildings and pyramids. You can have as many object as possible from all the worlds of fantasy and mythology. But what happens when you want to show what you built ? Do they go in their Minecraft server to see it, or will you use your new app for iOS and iPad, called Minecraft Reality app.
Have you ever wanted to show off your Minecraft creations in the real world. The app itself uses GPS technology so you can plant your work in certain spots for people to see it. These are some of the features:
View Minecraft worlds tied to reality using advanced computer vision and augmented reality.
Find Minecraft worlds that others have placed in locations nearby.