With it’s new update, that is no longer in development the 4J Studios hopes to fix at least 40 problems people are experiencing. The download will be available real soon on Xbox Live like all the previous updates to this date.
This update however will be kind of disappointment for some of the players since the past 2 updates have been so much more, there was more content that was brought to the player. Yes we are kind on writing about Xbox as we are for PC but the Mod Loader or TFC mod manager is still here and supported the same way. The list is below, from fix number 1. to number 40.
- Fix for random crash on Kick Player.
- Fix for a random crash on loading the tutorial.
- Fix for freeze when writing on a sign as an autosave starts.
- Fix for crash when attempting to enter an online enabled game session after losing connection to the Xbox LIVE service.
- Performance improvement for the Enchantment interface.
- Fix to display a message when monsters are nearby on trying to sleep in a bed.
- Fix for an issue causing blocks to reappear after being destroyed when the server is busy.
- Fix for Experience Orbs being invisible for a period of time when created.
- Fix to force a Nether Fortress, Blaze Spawner and Nether Wart to always be present in the Nether for a newly created world.
- Fix for autosave not working when the host has gone into an idle state.
- Fix to increase the spawn rate for Mooshrooms.
- Change to make Blazes drop Glowstone Dust as well as Blaze Rods.
- Fix to player experience level display in two player vertical splitscreen mode.
- Fix for Quick Move not being possible while holding something in the cursor.
- Fix for armor position on Bad Santa when sat down.
- Changed “Download Content” menu to “Minecraft Store”.
- New photo frames for avatar items in the Minecraft Store.
- Fix for Magma Cube hit boxes.
- Added an Awkward Potion to the Potions page in the Creative Menu.
- Fix to show the aura of enchanted items for other players in an online game.
- Fix for tools enchanted with Unbreaking occasionally repairing themselves.
- Changes to improve breeding – Love Mode status is now network synchronised, and animals react more correctly if spawn limits are reached when breeding.
- Fix for issue with “Take Half” in the Brewing Stand interface.
- Fix to allow the map to be displayed when the player has turned off Display Hand.
- Fix for potion effects being removed after using the Nether Portal.
- Fix to stop the item in hand being changed when traveling to/from the Nether.
- Fix for Compass not pointing to the original spawn point after having been in The Nether.
- Fix to allow players to be able to eat food even if they are not allowed to build and mine.
- Fix to allow client players to toggle Custom Skin Animation.
- Fix for player gamertag border color being wrong after a respawn/dimension change.
- Fix for issue in splitscreen where it was possible to craft items without a player having the resources required.
- Fix to remove the Love Mode tooltip when animals are unable to enter Love Mode.
- Change to moderator option description in the Host and Player Options.
- Fix for the submerged edge of the world emitting a faint light.
- Fix for lighting issue with mobs in water.
- Fix to stop food being removed when feeding animals in Creative Mode.
- Fix to stop Bones being removed when taming wolves in Creative Mode.
- Change to make baby wolves tame when born.
- Fix for Blaze Rods not being identified as fuel for a furnace.
- Fix for issue with sky lighting values making bedrock layer fully lit.
Always good to see new and more place to improve even if it’s just a game, or mod manager.
4J Studios doesn’t stop working on Xbox 360 version, the console version of this indie block making gaming is getting more and more close to PC one, or Mac, what ever you prefer. The star of this update, not update for TFC mod manager but Minecraft game is the Ender Dragon, which means you will kind of be able to finish the game, in game now. But that’s not the only thing that is new to this update 7, on PC called 1.01 as we may thought.
Animal breeding, potion brewing, experience points and enchantments and many other things is now something you will be able to experience on your console at home on your comfy couch. There is a catch, The end will be there only when Update 8 comes, but the dragon will be here we hope.
What about experience ? Yes! It is here, you will have your levels just like in any other game don’t worry, it won’t affect your gameplay much but it will sure be a cool addition to it.
Getting into #1 spot for downloaded game on XBLA has it’s pros and cons, something that developers should totally do is make more updates, cause there are still some stuff that are missing in the game, and features people are craving for since original release date, not of whole game, but the alpha version, on PC and MAC.
With Mod Loader for Minecraft being downloaded from our website, we guess people are still playing and buying Minecraft for a long time for sure. What can we do as customers is probably not much, but the support for the original game is not gonna miss from us, since we all bought it and do downloading everything new that comes from the game makers, not only Notch but the other teams to.
Building all kinds of things with block is still addictive, on various server, so on multiplayer and singleplayer, playing alone is fun too.
If you are an server admin ,or have any rights to an server or even a modder, which we would love, since it is minecraft and you use your TFC mod manager to load up your mods, you can be happy about this update. From what we’ve played it is showed off to us that there will be a new boss in Nether, called something with an W in it’s name, we don’t know the exact or want to say anything about it’s official name yet, since the update hasn’t gone live yet on the servers. But here’s a snippet about it.
- Pretty Scary, as they say
Woho, time to get ready for 1.4! This release is the full 1.4, intended to prepare server admins and mod makers. Searge of the Minecraft Coder Pack has already been informed, as usual. This release will be pushed to the public on Wednesday, October 24! Since the snapshot yesterday we’ve fixed some bugs that were reported, as well as including new sound effects for the Wither, bats, the anvil and finally the Ender Dragon!
MCMODDR, TFC mod manager and Mod Loader. There are many names for such a good program to run with Minecraft so it’s not unusual that it has multiple names by fans around the internet. When we say fans we mean the guys from forums and inter webs like reddit or even 4chan( which we don’t recommend here). Our websites is one unique website which offers a downloadable Mod Loader for the players with no hiccups or traps. Even thought the original creator did setup something, we find this website to be more easy to navigate to.
- Mod Loader at it’s best
We would like to say a big sorry about the past download’s cause the website of the source file/exe has been offline, so you would get like an INDEX NOT FOUND error message, but it’s back working online and it’s never been better for all of ass who use Windows computers (XP, Vista, 7 and 8) and Macintosh, maybe even not so known Linux GUI or more popular uBuntu. It should probably work for all of those operating system as we know of them.
MOD Loader equals TFC
What we have yet to seen how will it go with the numerous updates that we expect to come wit other new stuff for us to mod and program at least as we know that it isn’t so hard in lately. Just downloading TFC mod manager is easy as stealing candy from the baby, just clicking on the link and filling out some simple information and then downloading the exe which we need for it to work.