Horses! Yes,horses will be added to Minecraft and we will probably enjoy it a lot. Cool thing about this addition to the game is that they credit a modder for this which makes us happy as seeing that mods have influence on games. Mo’ Creatures mod is what inspired the Mojang programers and designers. But that’s all that will happen concerning the animals cause you won’t see anymore animals being added in this latest Minecraft update. Where can you find horses? In the wild but when you hop on them they will try everything to knock you out back since that’s their nature. You have to earn it’s respect and after a while you will be the prince on a horse every girl in Minecraft dreams off.
Update by update in Minecraft
What about technical aspect of the game ? Well it will be changing from Java 5 to Java 6, which I personally have problems updating on my computer.
In the past there were a lot of talks about porting Minecraft to other platforms, like newly announced Playstation 4 and we made a opinion about that, also got for you some official information about it. With PC version still being quite popular since it certainly didn’t see any kind of fail in purchases we can say that PS3 players have a lot to look forward to.
Something new comes from Mojang to pocket edition, they call it “so-called online multiplayer going” in their response to question about making smartphone version a bit more like PC one. I guess they will never have mods like us, eh ?
Jens Bergensten also said that Playstation 3 could be possible, and we look at that as why not, maybe only because of some kind of deal they have with Microsoft and their Xbox 360 console, but when Xbox 8 gets announced they would probably release their chains from Mojang dev team and let them do and program what they want and for who they want.
Freedom is a key part when making games, something that EA could listen to.
With it’s new update, that is no longer in development the 4J Studios hopes to fix at least 40 problems people are experiencing. The download will be available real soon on Xbox Live like all the previous updates to this date.
This update however will be kind of disappointment for some of the players since the past 2 updates have been so much more, there was more content that was brought to the player. Yes we are kind on writing about Xbox as we are for PC but the Mod Loader or TFC mod manager is still here and supported the same way. The list is below, from fix number 1. to number 40.
Fix for random crash on Kick Player.
- Fix for a random crash on loading the tutorial.
- Fix for freeze when writing on a sign as an autosave starts.
- Fix for crash when attempting to enter an online enabled game session after losing connection to the Xbox LIVE service.
- Performance improvement for the Enchantment interface.
- Fix to display a message when monsters are nearby on trying to sleep in a bed.
- Fix for an issue causing blocks to reappear after being destroyed when the server is busy.
- Fix for Experience Orbs being invisible for a period of time when created.
- Fix to force a Nether Fortress, Blaze Spawner and Nether Wart to always be present in the Nether for a newly created world.
- Fix for autosave not working when the host has gone into an idle state.
- Fix to increase the spawn rate for Mooshrooms.
- Change to make Blazes drop Glowstone Dust as well as Blaze Rods.
- Fix to player experience level display in two player vertical splitscreen mode.
- Fix for Quick Move not being possible while holding something in the cursor.
- Fix for armor position on Bad Santa when sat down.
- Changed “Download Content” menu to “Minecraft Store”.
- New photo frames for avatar items in the Minecraft Store.
- Fix for Magma Cube hit boxes.
- Added an Awkward Potion to the Potions page in the Creative Menu.
- Fix to show the aura of enchanted items for other players in an online game.
- Fix for tools enchanted with Unbreaking occasionally repairing themselves.
- Changes to improve breeding – Love Mode status is now network synchronised, and animals react more correctly if spawn limits are reached when breeding.
- Fix for issue with “Take Half” in the Brewing Stand interface.
- Fix to allow the map to be displayed when the player has turned off Display Hand.
- Fix for potion effects being removed after using the Nether Portal.
- Fix to stop the item in hand being changed when traveling to/from the Nether.
- Fix for Compass not pointing to the original spawn point after having been in The Nether.
- Fix to allow players to be able to eat food even if they are not allowed to build and mine.
- Fix to allow client players to toggle Custom Skin Animation.
- Fix for player gamertag border color being wrong after a respawn/dimension change.
- Fix for issue in splitscreen where it was possible to craft items without a player having the resources required.
- Fix to remove the Love Mode tooltip when animals are unable to enter Love Mode.
- Change to moderator option description in the Host and Player Options.
- Fix for the submerged edge of the world emitting a faint light.
- Fix for lighting issue with mobs in water.
- Fix to stop food being removed when feeding animals in Creative Mode.
- Fix to stop Bones being removed when taming wolves in Creative Mode.
- Change to make baby wolves tame when born.
- Fix for Blaze Rods not being identified as fuel for a furnace.
- Fix for issue with sky lighting values making bedrock layer fully lit.
Always good to see new and more place to improve even if it’s just a game, or mod manager.
As the time goes one, so do PC units that are being sold are going and going, now closing up to 9,000,000 copies sold for PC only, which means more and more money to mojang to finance everything in future, also TFC mod manager is being more and more searched for.
With the big numbers going even bigger we are coming close to a new update called Update 8, which is being said to come really soon, but this is we guess for Xbox 360, since on that platform is more and more players also. What is being fixed spot on we don’t actually know, but there will be around 40 fixes.
Blocky world that attracts everyone
Since we are talking about computer sales we could speak a little about a PC update which we wanted to see for a while, after all fuss about Ending on Xbox and now focus is on computers, mouse and keyboard.
“Temporary fixes aren’t good enough – we need deep and meaningful reform to protect software development and keep it as free and democratic as possible,” are the words form the creator of Minecraft, and indie developer which probably doesn’t like the whole idea of patents in software, cause would we be playing this game on our PC’s if he didn’t have acces to certain programs to create. Would we have TFC mod manager, or MCMODDR, whatever you want to call it, if everything is protected under law and patterned.
Some call him God, Markus Notch
$250 thousand dollars isn’t little money we are speaking him, we can see his own game serves him well, as he sold over 8 million games since it’s alpha release. And the number is growing, this game isn’t anything like call of duty or not even a mmorpg, cause mmorpg ends, this one we don’t see and ending that’s for sure. Support from the Mojang company will never stop we hope, since we all love so damn much the world of blocks for us to build and sometimes destroy. We just hope some errors or disable of entering the game on certain configurations won’t stop us, the most popular java errors.
Even though it has nothing much to do with TFC mod manager it is still important to us players to keep track of updates for our Minecraft. Mod Loader which we like to call it mostly is still available for download, which is done in less than a minute, all files are working and legit, even tough some sites don’t offer an real download any more, like broken links or something, or missing files on Dropbox.
If you experienced broken LAN server functionality than this patch is certainly coming for you with a smile, it’s just that Minecraft needed to be patched again, even tough the developers weren’t expecting it. There is a good thing about this, and it’s that it affects only Client, not the servers so you will be able to play on servers with older version, also uploading and managing mods will still stay the same with TFC.
Clients now get the correct IP for LAN servers
Fixed the incorrect positions of some particles
… and fixes for MC-2507 (Entering IPv6 servers crashes the client), MC-2508 (Last page of /help missing), MC-2500 (Spawning baby villagers creates farmer baby villagers only), and MC-2498 (Spawning baby wolves from wild ones)
Those are some of the fixes that are coming now and we sure prepared our Client for update.
Minecraft has been around since 2009, and we’ve been here for almost a year. Reporting you about daily news that has something to do with our beloved TFC mod manager and the mods you like to download and use it, or if you like to call it Mod Loader.
But as time moves on, the creator Markus “Notch” Persson also moves on, after not being anymore a lead creator of Minecraft he went to the next project called 0x10C. He tolled the PC GAMER that we would like the finished product of the game to look like a classic sci-fi series, called Firefly. What’s so special about this game ? There are no mods, no TFC mod manager or any blocks to build in Minecraft. Well the game instead of traveling around the space and killing monsters is more focused on fixing the rare problems, but realistic ones. Instead of going on a day trip in this game, you set of a destination and some problems know to happen, and you are the on to fix it.
While most of us enjoy playing Minecraft on PC’s and consoles (Xbox 360) some people just don’t like to leave Minecraft world so they go on their smartphone and play right in the game. Mobile version of this world open world game doesn’t really have mods, with which one we use Mod Loader but it’s still great experience.
Pocket edition with chests
More elements from the core game have been added. Chests, food and beds are now included in a latest major update for this version of the game, which costs around 5 dollars or free on Android. More than 20 bugs have been fixed and now you can enjoy even more the whole experience when you are on your way to work or going home and relaxing while building some farms in front of your house.
We all remember how was an alpha version of original PC game, it didn’t even have half of the stuff it has now, and it’s working fine right now, so is it possible to see something like that on a mobile version too, will it grow out even more and we won’t call it a secondary minecraft or just an pocket edition which you can play if you don’t have an access to your game on computer.
Seven, 7 millions is a number that will be in Notch’s head for a while since there has been around 7 million copies sold of Minecraft on the PC platform. For an indie developer this is a pretty big deal, soon we won’t even find Mojang an indie studio.
Thank you all Minecrafters around the world showing such dedication and support was shared on the twitter, not only that it breaks records on PC when it comes to indie but it also made a huge deput on XBLA games on the console from Microsoft, Xbox 360 which hasn’t been a game like this, in which you create your own world and everything that comes to your mid goes right into the game. While the game was able to be played for more than 2 years already new things aren’t a rare thing in Minecraft world, multiplayer and singleplayer. Mods are coming from users, where TFC mod manager blisters. New block type has been introduced not a long time ago also singleplayer and multiplayer world are brought together in one.
Mojang has many reasons to celebrate and look forward to the future from Sweden, not only with the new game Scrolls but with all games they play to make in future.