Horses! Yes,horses will be added to Minecraft and we will probably enjoy it a lot. Cool thing about this addition to the game is that they credit a modder for this which makes us happy as seeing that mods have influence on games. Mo’ Creatures mod is what inspired the Mojang programers and designers. But that’s all that will happen concerning the animals cause you won’t see anymore animals being added in this latest Minecraft update. Where can you find horses? In the wild but when you hop on them they will try everything to knock you out back since that’s their nature. You have to earn it’s respect and after a while you will be the prince on a horse every girl in Minecraft dreams off.
Update by update in Minecraft
What about technical aspect of the game ? Well it will be changing from Java 5 to Java 6, which I personally have problems updating on my computer.
As we talked about this update before we are reminding you all gamers out there that still play (not like it’s not cool anymore, but it is) update 9 is coming to our platforms, depends which platform you are on. In the meanwhile you should check out this Dota 2 like Minecraft video we enjoyed and we just had to share it with you guys, just like we share our Mod Loader with you that is still up there for download.
Since now mobile is a big hit and a more and more game are transferring to these kind of devices, tablets and smartphone we wonder will Scrolls, the next Mojang game , come to iOS and Android or maybe even Windows Phone 8 which is something we shouldn’t ignore as Windows 8 too. With all those eights around us and Microsoft focusing on one big eco system we could probably see a new Xbox not with the name Xbox 720 but Xbox 8 which makes a lot more sense to press and players that love downloading games and programs.
You may noticed smooth lighting in Minecraft past months as an result of various updates, while the effect is all looking good and such some players reported that they have frame drop issue cause of that and in this 1.5.1 version of the game we hope this will be fixed, that damn Java just isn’t friendly with us.
But it’s not only PC that’s getting updates and new stuff, Mojang didn’t forget Xbox also, which just got a trailer for the end game or some call id Dragon ending and we also prefer that one. Make sure to watch the video below.
Not only frame drops are being fixed. Those horrible white lines you see sometimes between the blocks are now the thing of the past and we are forever grateful for programmers at Mojang for that, mods also can get in the trash cause of bugs like that. Speaking of mods TFC mod manager is still for download or as some may call it Mod Loader Minecraft.
Before we start about Minecraft going hard, and by that we mean you will be able to get a hard copy of your favorite PC/ console game we want you to see latest video which is pretty hyped on youtube and it shows off visualization of creating process of Minecraft.
Pretty cool huh ? Yea we think that too also it’s nice to see that Notch was able to let his baby being coded by someone else, wondering is the feeling similar when you let your MOD being downloaded in the public or even modified a bit more by someone you actually don’t know.
So when will you be able to buy a retail version of the game ? April 30 and it will be only for Xbox 360. What about the updates we keep you informed about a lot of the times ? Yes they will be there on the disc with the game and also the ninth update that is coming will also be there on your Xbox 360 console. We wonder why PC isn’t gonna get a retail version, but maybe that’s the best it was first digital why wouldn’t it stay like that.
With it’s new update, that is no longer in development the 4J Studios hopes to fix at least 40 problems people are experiencing. The download will be available real soon on Xbox Live like all the previous updates to this date.
This update however will be kind of disappointment for some of the players since the past 2 updates have been so much more, there was more content that was brought to the player. Yes we are kind on writing about Xbox as we are for PC but the Mod Loader or TFC mod manager is still here and supported the same way. The list is below, from fix number 1. to number 40.
Fix for random crash on Kick Player.
- Fix for a random crash on loading the tutorial.
- Fix for freeze when writing on a sign as an autosave starts.
- Fix for crash when attempting to enter an online enabled game session after losing connection to the Xbox LIVE service.
- Performance improvement for the Enchantment interface.
- Fix to display a message when monsters are nearby on trying to sleep in a bed.
- Fix for an issue causing blocks to reappear after being destroyed when the server is busy.
- Fix for Experience Orbs being invisible for a period of time when created.
- Fix to force a Nether Fortress, Blaze Spawner and Nether Wart to always be present in the Nether for a newly created world.
- Fix for autosave not working when the host has gone into an idle state.
- Fix to increase the spawn rate for Mooshrooms.
- Change to make Blazes drop Glowstone Dust as well as Blaze Rods.
- Fix to player experience level display in two player vertical splitscreen mode.
- Fix for Quick Move not being possible while holding something in the cursor.
- Fix for armor position on Bad Santa when sat down.
- Changed “Download Content” menu to “Minecraft Store”.
- New photo frames for avatar items in the Minecraft Store.
- Fix for Magma Cube hit boxes.
- Added an Awkward Potion to the Potions page in the Creative Menu.
- Fix to show the aura of enchanted items for other players in an online game.
- Fix for tools enchanted with Unbreaking occasionally repairing themselves.
- Changes to improve breeding – Love Mode status is now network synchronised, and animals react more correctly if spawn limits are reached when breeding.
- Fix for issue with “Take Half” in the Brewing Stand interface.
- Fix to allow the map to be displayed when the player has turned off Display Hand.
- Fix for potion effects being removed after using the Nether Portal.
- Fix to stop the item in hand being changed when traveling to/from the Nether.
- Fix for Compass not pointing to the original spawn point after having been in The Nether.
- Fix to allow players to be able to eat food even if they are not allowed to build and mine.
- Fix to allow client players to toggle Custom Skin Animation.
- Fix for player gamertag border color being wrong after a respawn/dimension change.
- Fix for issue in splitscreen where it was possible to craft items without a player having the resources required.
- Fix to remove the Love Mode tooltip when animals are unable to enter Love Mode.
- Change to moderator option description in the Host and Player Options.
- Fix for the submerged edge of the world emitting a faint light.
- Fix for lighting issue with mobs in water.
- Fix to stop food being removed when feeding animals in Creative Mode.
- Fix to stop Bones being removed when taming wolves in Creative Mode.
- Change to make baby wolves tame when born.
- Fix for Blaze Rods not being identified as fuel for a furnace.
- Fix for issue with sky lighting values making bedrock layer fully lit.
Always good to see new and more place to improve even if it’s just a game, or mod manager.
From cooking meth in breaking bad by another character, this character goes to Minecraft with his son, his role in the series is Hank, not a huge fan but sounds really cool from an actor to know for a game like this. With Minecraft there is always something happening, sales jump around, Notch (who donated a big pile of money recently) ‘s beard grows even longer (we are joking it will be the same) and mods are coming for us to load it up with our Mod Loader our web.
How about a real world in Minecraft, yes some player think of it like a real world already, since it’s so addicting, you just can’t stop playing it on your PC or your Xbox 360, but there is an interesting idea floating around, about recreating the Earth in 1:1500 scale, the maps would be downloadable for sure, we might offer it here also for download, with out Mcmoddr, since this is also so cool.
Modding isn’t only thing in Minecraft that’s happening, there is also this “mapping” or “making skins” , since the other way around to say it sounds a bit middle ages term, you may know it from Game of Thrones. We can’t wait to visit the world in Minecraft, as long as people play it there is alway something to do.
Documentary about Minecraft and it’s creator Notch and his small company Mojang, in which we see the progress from the start to the end in Minecraft. 2player production doesn’t really get into the modding of the game and mods which kind of makes us sad since it’s a big part of the game. Even though some parts of the movie feature various texture packs but that’s not really what we are in to.
Notch is the star of the movie, and there is the co owner of the company, an former employee from King which is a company/ website which makes money on flash game, and guess what, Markus used to work for them. Movie is fantastic, its a movie made by a niche company about a niche or an indie company. The cool thing is they uploaded it to the The Pirate Bay and you can download it for free, but off course you can also pay for it for 8 dollars which we recommend since they worked it off so hard to make it.
While the movie doesnt provide anything about how to make it big step by step it still inspires you a lot and also focuses on how to stay close with yours while you are a big shot.
“Temporary fixes aren’t good enough – we need deep and meaningful reform to protect software development and keep it as free and democratic as possible,” are the words form the creator of Minecraft, and indie developer which probably doesn’t like the whole idea of patents in software, cause would we be playing this game on our PC’s if he didn’t have acces to certain programs to create. Would we have TFC mod manager, or MCMODDR, whatever you want to call it, if everything is protected under law and patterned.
Some call him God, Markus Notch
$250 thousand dollars isn’t little money we are speaking him, we can see his own game serves him well, as he sold over 8 million games since it’s alpha release. And the number is growing, this game isn’t anything like call of duty or not even a mmorpg, cause mmorpg ends, this one we don’t see and ending that’s for sure. Support from the Mojang company will never stop we hope, since we all love so damn much the world of blocks for us to build and sometimes destroy. We just hope some errors or disable of entering the game on certain configurations won’t stop us, the most popular java errors.
Getting into #1 spot for downloaded game on XBLA has it’s pros and cons, something that developers should totally do is make more updates, cause there are still some stuff that are missing in the game, and features people are craving for since original release date, not of whole game, but the alpha version, on PC and MAC.
With Mod Loader for Minecraft being downloaded from our website, we guess people are still playing and buying Minecraft for a long time for sure. What can we do as customers is probably not much, but the support for the original game is not gonna miss from us, since we all bought it and do downloading everything new that comes from the game makers, not only Notch but the other teams to.
Building all kinds of things with block is still addictive, on various server, so on multiplayer and singleplayer, playing alone is fun too.
Pocket version of Minecraft has also been a huge succes, not only the PC version had huge profit. But hey when you look at it Minecraft is overall a huge success, doesn’t matter what platforms it will sell millions. So updating the game is required for it’s players database to keep satisfied, just like updating the TFC mod manager, or MCMODDR which is a new name for it. So what is new in this patch/update ? A lot of stuff actually, one that is really keen on for some players are the zombies ! Be careful now, you don’t wanna get infected, doesn’t matter which mod. Here are some new features that await you next time you start your game on Android or iOS.
There have been some minor tweaks done in this patch like Restoring hearts when sleeping in bed and food giving you more health now which makes sense to us. Tweaked the fog to make the game less foggy and it’s is now easier to get out a bed for all you lazy all day sleepers out there! There are also around 30 bug fixes for this version, but we won’t get into that so much.